Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Men and Women's Cross Country Sun Belt Conference race is scheduled on Halloween AGAIN!

Doesn't look like the FAU Cross Country teams will be dressing up for this Halloween once again. For the third year in a row, the Sun Belt scheduled the Cross Country Conference Championship race on Halloween weekend.

Even though I wasn't on the trip this year due to having knee surgery in July, it still makes me so mad because all my running friends were out of town at the race.
I wish the Sun Belt understood that college students and student-athletes really look forward to Halloween, dressing up, and celebrating this holiday with friends.

The cross country teams are runners everyday of the year, they don't want to dress up as a runner on Halloween too.

Hopefully next year the race won't fall on Halloween weekend again because it will be my senior year--and I want to go all out for my last collegiate Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment